Tuesday, August 2, 2011

For Those Who Love the Water...

by: Kelsey O'Conor

To counterbalance my love of the desert, I present nautical inspiration!

With this heatwave hitting us, I'm dreaming of days in the ocean and evening sitting in a hammock enjoying a cool ocean breeze, reading a good book.



The compasses and maps make me think ocean adventure, navigating the high seas. In blue heels? Yes please!



I love the something blue ribbon hiding in the layers of a dress. It's a little secret just for you on your wedding day. Or keep it a secret for you and your man in the form of a pretty blue garter.



This whale chalkboard is adorable! And so are all the crab themed cards on this dessert table.


Top: 1+5,2, 3

Middle: 1+3, 2, 4, 5

Bottom:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment