Monday, August 29, 2011

Music to Dance to

by: Kelsey O'Conor

It's getting later. Your oldest and youngest relatives are starting to head home. You want to crank up to volume on your party and dance til you can't anymore. Here are five songs that are both fun to dance to and are relationship-friendly. No blatant womanizing, no mentioning breakups, none of that bad stuff that doesn't have a place at your wedding.

1. "Dynamite" - Taio Cruz



I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO! baby, let’s go!

Dynamite is a simple song, celebrating going out to clubs and dancing. But catchy as heck and fun to dance to.

Don't play:"Break Your Heart"

2. "Fire Burning" - Sean Kingston



Shawty got that super thing
Hotter than the sun in the south in Spain
Got me soon as I walked through the door

Fire Burning is a very dance-able song about an amazing girl that a guy finds sexy.


3. "Down" - Jay Sean



So come on and fly with me
As we make our great escape
So why don't we run away


4. "Club Can't Handle Me" -Flo Rida




Watchin you im watchin you we go all out
The club can’t even handle me right now


5. "Everytime We Touch" -Cascada




'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, yeah, those are some pretty nice tunes. Good music and good dancing make a really wonderful combination, don't you think? And there so many kinds of music and dances to choose from, so there's a ton of variety to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete